Steam seal trap device
When the steam turbines start up, shut down and work in variable load conditions, the steam and steam turbine bodies and steam pipes are released and the steam is cooled or heated. When the steam temperature is cooled below the saturation temperature corresponding to its pressure, part of the steam condenses into water. Due to the different density and flow rate of steam and water, the resistance of the pipeline to them is also different. In this way, the partially condensed water may cause water shock, causing the pipeline to vibrate and generating huge noise and polluting the environment. In serious cases, Cracks, even rupture. The most critical is that once the stagnant water enters the steam turbine, the blades will be damaged by the impact of water and even rupture. The rapid cooling of the metal parts will cause great thermal stress. Asymmetric thermal stress will bend the large shaft and even Permanent degeneration. Therefore, in order to ensure the safe operation of the unit, it is necessary to promptly drain the condensate accumulated in the steam pipe and the cylinder.
The main function of the hydrophobic system is to prevent water hammering in the steam pipe first, to prevent water from entering the steam turbine, causing serious accidents such as steam turbine rotor bending, cylinder deformation and internal parts being damaged.
● Pneumatic drainage device is mainly composed of pneumatic trap, manual cut-off valve, solenoid valve, travel switch, air source processing device, terminal box, drain pipe, bracket and so on. It is used to control the steam turbine's water repellency.
● Electric water-repellent device is mainly composed of electric steam trap, manual shut-off valve, travel switch, terminal box, drain pipe, bracket and so on. It is used to control the steam turbine's water repellency.
● pneumatic trap by the pneumatic actuator and cut-off valve composed of two parts. Pneumatic actuator for one-way intake, spring reset.
● The general pneumatic valve is air-off type, that is, when the pneumatic valve is without signal (compressed air) input, the valve is in the fully open position due to the initial spring force; when the pneumatic shut-off valve has the signal Thrust is generated in the air chamber of the mechanism, the valve is lowered by the valve stem, the spring is compressed, and the valve is finally closed.
● The upper and lower positions of the stem are equipped with travel switch to show the pneumatic shut-off valve is closed or open.
● Manual shut-off valve before the trap, used to isolate the trap for maintenance purposes.